Monday, August 08, 2005

mixed up

blah blah blah. yeayea, i'm here again to patch things up. ^_^

This week is like a big question to me. yea. It's just that I've known that I'm leaving for US sooner. I don't know, I've heard that it would be on the February. OMG. So it means, I can't finish my 1styr of college. Maybe upto 2nd sem though. I don't know... what gives anyway. Come what may, even though i would repeat my freshie year all over again, i don't mind. All i know is that, I would graduate. hehe...

oh well, last thursday also, I've watched the MusicMix'05 campus tour concert.
intayintay

Live performances by:

Spongecola
gemini

SugarFree
haringsablay

M.Y.M.P.
especially for you

and...

HALE
kailangan ka
the day you said goodnight
...hehehe, Champ! wahahah! he's so... goodlooking. wehehehe. =D
...sigh. how i wish i stared at him longer. hahah.

anyway, well i'm mixed up, yea, going back to the main topic. yeayea mixxxxxed up. I think my life would be messed up before I finally became rich on my own. waaaa. nangarap nanaman. haynku. ewan? shux. well, come what may... i just need to be ready to face everything. Yea. How bout theeeee love? oh my. i don't know what to say.... it's the matter of time. I don't know if he'll wait. It may either take time or quite a while. Patience? But what gives, it aint my decision... sigh. oh well, i just need to face everything sooner, really. If it's good, well then... that's nice. If it's bad, aww never mind. basta bahala naaaaaaaa.

tsktsk...