Tuesday, October 11, 2005

i lived and i died

*bump

again and again and again it has been a long time. AMP muntik ng mapanis tong site na toh. hehehe.

i've changed the layout... and called it "i lived and i died."

OMG.

I've died already? well it's not literally speaking okay. It's like, i've died for some sort of feeling before that despairs me and was reincarnated again... to start a new one... basta un.

So what's the latest crap?
-i don't know. Haha. I don't have a crush on "Devil Eyes" anymore. hehehe. haynko. crush crush. nonsense. kay ano na lang ako... kay.... kay....762. heheh? gets? gets? solid EHHH. taob. chempre... he's the reason why i've died and then again... lived.... nakanang. muka mo!!!!!

-1st week of 2nd qtr at college. GOTHNESS! new classes and mates again! BBye DevilEyes... (o d ko na crush... tropa lang) hehe. BBye Professor Severino. Oh I don't know. Thinking rationally, That's the most strict professor I've ever met. One wrong move and YOUR DEAD! The hell she is like the devil. Do you what's "tense"? WELL you could really feel the meaning of it if she's your devil. BUT, you know, Our new professor in Humanities (well she's on Hum113, the new one is HUm114)is the opposite on the other side! Smiling face and what-ev's. BUT I DON't JUST GET IT. I LIKE THE OLD DEVIL better than the NEW ANGEL. huh? ...never mind.

-SEVENTEEN. Ano un? wala lang.

-2.19 -gothness that's my final grade in the 1st qtr. i passed yey.

-A BOY! waaa! you know what, really, my new friends always gag me that I'm a... BOY. GOTHNESS!!!! waaaa! I know it's a joke or something. But sometimes, I don't like the sound of it... babae po ako. guRRRLLL. boyish lang pero... straight girl. =D

-so, what more? ....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hey... check this craps. These are (as usual) my results. hehe.


oooh
Girl Name: Queen Nocturna

Guy
Name:
Lord Lestat

*You will kill an
enemy in the near future*

You tend to hide
behind your squeeky clean image. You hope that
no one will reveal you past but you have know
idea that everyone won't mind as much as you
think.


What Is Your Goth Name?
brought to you by Quizilla


HASH(0x8d09760)
A heavenly princess


what you should see in the mirror
brought to you by Quizilla


death
You can sense death nearby. Whenever someone is on
the verge of death within a certain distance
from you, you can sense it. You don't know
where it happens, all you know is that is was
close by.


If you had a 6th sense, what would it be? (pics)
brought to you by Quizilla



...okay.. OVER.