Friday, January 20, 2006

that old feeling

oh. i guess i forgot to post again. its just that i want to sleep and sleep even though i can't.. these days. i guess im stuck with my computer and some movie junks...

kakakakaka

yea.. okay, i stopped studying. IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK OKAY.. i didn't get my eyes cold on books and professors and i'm not feeling lame bout college... OH YOU KNOW, In case you don't remember, I'm leaving for US.. right? hehe. please don't think my time's wasted at home, yeaaa i get bored but i get through it anyway.

i missssssss my college life. hahaha. i miss playing those money-worthy-games with my.. "PAREs" heheheh.
eto recitation namen sa clase. magpicture

dota dota?

ANd I miss hanging out with my girL buds. . .
cr yan

oh i forgot, I MISS ABEL!

san c abel?

waaaa.. namimiss ko panghahampas sau... ung mga batang humabol sau para bigyan mo cla ng pera pero minura mo. hahaha... and our "SITE SEEING..." (anu ba tama hmf, SIGHT o SITE? waaa nabubu nku.)

oh anyway. OK lang un. happy naman aku eh. chempre. andyan c STRAW weee. i miss saying that. straw straw straw straw straw. hehehe. ^^,