Friday, May 27, 2005

Heard

zzzz. wake up dude. I'm here. hey, how's it all going here? a lot of days passed. Well yeah, this pass few days i was sooooo like jinxed. First, i got this dizzy-thingy at the mall wit my 2 closest friends, Neri and Abel. I spoiled our trip. OH MY. yeah, i was so weary and dizzy, i want to collapse.... ugh.

2nd, the hell, there's this new patch at pRO. What in the world! I was not able to download it. It took me 2 days to finish!! sheeesh! ahhh.

oh well, who the hell cares. ANywei, *winks got something... a poem. My words.. my thoughts... for straw. *ehem


Heard

Parting our days, I want to hold on
Letting go, would be my saddest dawn
I wanna hear the memories we've kept
Even though a lot of times we really were deaf

Unknowing things as they pass by
lead on to this trembling sudden goodbye
people tell me, just live on and forget
for i'll find another, not a regret

unknowing that they don't really know
doesn't matter if i have no reason to show
but i do love you now, so how could i leave?
yet, you still don't hear how much i grieve

Locking and forbidding myself, telling not to slip
not a word, not a feeling, not a tear to drip
why do i intend to keep it all within me?
I lie, yet a hypocrite, i don't wanna be

I remember when i take that simple glance
devours me to lament, to smile, even be sad by chance
how i'll miss everything i do against you, sometimes
how i can't take off my thoughts without you on the lines

i see myself running away from your presence
still i don't want to be judged and be sentenced
i just wanna know, if you'll hear me that time, til that moment someday
til our paths crosses again, wish you'll hear the perfect words that i'll say.