Tuesday, June 21, 2005

....hanging

hmmm, wala lang.

errr, my feeling is like so sentimental a while ago. Because of the rain... *winks

yeah, and i was like, alone... my sister's out on her school, my father's out on his job, my lolo's away shopping. uh huh. well, i'm too stubborn to go out right now.... ewan nakakatamad e. heheh. Kaya un, i just went on music-hoppin' ...then my eyes were trapped by the rain... my mind drippin' with thoughts... whirled.

....and this words appeared.

Nowhere in pain

Dripping, my inner tears swept by indulgence
Fallen, I am drowning in this innocence
Deluged, my heart pounding, over-beating your name
Chasing, I want to runaway, freezing in this game.

I am staring at nowhere
I think I am lost
I am screaming there's no one
Refuge at no cost

Immobilized, I was answered by that silence
Easing that I could forget your empty presence
Back when I was deaf, yet I could hear the pain
Desiring you to disappear but I'm in vain.

Uncertain, How could my innocence dripped me
Ripping my cold compassion, mocked by what I see
Back when I tried to erase you, yet I was blind
Witnessing all the frowns I don't want to find.

Drifting, Leaving you now is a shadow I left behind
There's a remedy shuttering my insanity on a rewind
Unchaining all that was left from yesterday
Suddenly, you revived my undead memories of today

I was mended, I was saved, and you were dispirited
Blinding me on how much you cared; yet you're mistreated
I'm sorry… I can’t find the real me that would drip you
I'm seeking for the perfect phase of the clock to tell I do

Now you stared at nowhere to find where I was missing
And I was there to find you where you were gone searching
To be where you are is where I am on that moment somewhere
Matter of promises of time to be at that perfect nowhere.



---------
yea.. those are the words.

hmmm. oh well... keep it kewl.

chiLL.