Tuesday, July 05, 2005

over me

think.think. hmm.
i was reading my past posts a while ago... not my "accidentally-blind" posts, well, it's the "www.ringwraith.radpages.com" posts.
*shucks
i can't believe i wrote those! man, i was like... questioning, did i really wrote this? as if i didn't... yea! really. -_-
man! some of the posts were really confusing. @_@
oh well,
hold on! look at my layout. @_@ so it's new. i hope you won't mind with the layout i used. hehe.
hey, 1 week to go, pretty sure i'm steppin to college. whew, im really not that excited nor anxious or somethin bout it. Hell, im goin to experience the things my friends are experiencing right now. THEY SAY... IT'S HAPPY AND FREE... EXCEPT FOR THE ASSIGNMENT CRAPS WHICH IS LIKE duh AND tsktsk. heheh. Will i find my prince charming there? whack meee waaaa! hehe.

well, see ya anywei. byerrrz.

jozel=)