Monday, July 25, 2005

happy ending?

do you believe in happy endings? sigh... how i really wish... yea for some reason... these days that had passed, well... i'm really not so "in" it. i don't know... things are really confusing and diminishing my thoughts. Like, there's something behind every word that i say.... that he said.... well I was right? yea.... but even before he said it, i've realized it before he told it to me. why? i really don't know what to say. ALL that i remember which i've told him were the words... "bat ganon, nsaktan ata ako...?"

*ehem

anywei, let's not talk about it. i really feel so bad, the hell with me, i don't know.. suddenly i felt affected? ohh i know you really don't get the catch on what i'm saying here. waah never mind.

hayyyyyyyyyyyyy. HEY, got pics here. well let me take you on a tour. RIGHT. This is the crib which im hanging to right now... my dorm...on nightmode

bahaybahay

and this is us... hanging out. That's me, naz and abel.

lamoklamok

well, of course these are my friends... of course, i still see them. =)

hay

weeee

wlalang

niahaha


...there there. pix to spice up this crappy site. hehehe... oh my.

...i really don't feel like talking now. anywei... maybe i better go.

...so much for my happy ending.