Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Seven Days

Trapped. Poor little me who had been trapped. I could no longer escape that world. COLLEGE. Yea, i know it's fun. FUN only if we're talking about the trips and the hang-outs... but a real PAIN if I tell you the real thing.

college stuffs

JESUS CHRIST! waah! I cannot believe I already survived the first Seven Days of my life in Manila... behind those walls... those old old old walls that lies beneath the Philippine History. Behind those walls, lives.... me.

Well, hehe, if you want to visit me... well u better not. -_- joke. hehe. THE HELL WITH ME FOR I DON't KNOW THE EXACT ADDRESS WHERE MY DORMITORY stands. ahihihi. Well, anywei, i got to catch things up out there, good thing is, my two close friends lives there too, well, Naz and Abel. Sad to say, Abel is sooo bored and lonely living in that place. OH i don't know. But i do understand his situation. Well, I'm planning to leave that place too when my 2nd yr in college comes. Yeah, I'm changing my scheds so that when I commute, It won't be a hindrance or a problem and stuff. *Sykes Guess what? This was the 1st week of my independence. Well, it's so damn hard alright. I get to prepare my own food, my own clothes, my own stuffs... managed to budget my money w/c i don't actually do because all i want is to spend spend spend... oh my. hehe. I'm really a stubborn timid girl HALF-way back in my highschool life. OH WHAT GIVES.. that's me. hehe. BUT I'm trying to change... and i hope i could.

MEETING NEW PEOPLE. YEah, not a problem. THANK GOD, my 1st batch of classmates were like my old classmates. But of course, still, my old classmates were better in highschool. hihihi. Well, my college classmates...They were actually SABOG. hehe. I have new friends which i go with, hmm.. Chris and Mazel... they were the two friends which i always go with. Bernice, Ivy, Donna and Jamaica are the others whom i also spend time with. WELL, we're the only girls in class after all. hehe. Woah, EVEN NAZ, hangs out with us, he's a dude who's where the girls are. HEHE. How bout a new crush? well there is... Chris and Mazel likes him too. ahahah. His name? SHIKRET.(PANOOO C STRAW??? HMF. CYA PAREN LABS KO, wla tatapat don. ahihihi.) An admirer? well, naz told me someone is asking for my number to him. @_@ wahh. I wonder... THE PROFESSORS? Yeah pretty good. THE COLLEGE? one hella good world.

YESTERDAY: woah, OF course, sunday afternoon, I planned to go home because i have no classes on a Monday, which is today. I'm leaving later at around 5-6pm to go back in that walls. Oh man. HMMM... what happened yesterday? I wonder if I'm goin to post it here. hehehe. BASTA NAKAUWI AKO. UN LANG. ask me, if ur doubting on the real thing that happened. hehehe. \m/

ALL i can say now is...

SEVEN DAYS.