Saturday, April 09, 2005

Troubled.

waaa. hey. I'm troubled right now okay... shuckz, i can't concentrate playing ragnarok. That's why i left it BoT MoDe. HEHE. yeah, I miss someone. OF COURSE IT's straw. WAA. It's always him. Still saying, IF ONLY HE KNEW EVERYTHIN'!

Hmmm. college is near. I'm scared and thrilled?! Okay. Get to meet new peepz. But what i'm scared bout is... not about the peepz out there okay, it's the place... the way i will go there. I DON't know how to get there ALONE. I already have the plan on living wit my friends near our colleges. WAAA. and... Mapua's enrollement in CE is on APril 15. so near huh?! TRI-SEM... waaa! how would i manage to leave wit a tri-sem univ? I AM A VACATION MANIAC!

uhm.. i love my current layout. I MEAN IT. AS IN LOOOOVE. I WILL BE A FOOL! RIGHT! i would be a fool for STRAW like in kinda things:

1. fool on not telling what i feel
2. fool on being scared of our parting
3. fool on locking my feelings and forgetting you
4. fool on not portraying what i feel
5. fool on not noticing how much u care

AHHHH! is it a negative or a positive? HECK! anywei... me and my friends had a hang out by a resort yesterday. Like it was kewl... i wonder if i get to those stuffs and see them again on college. I know it can happen...

oh hey btw, read this stuff... it's creepy.

Message: Subject: UE SCANDAL
Message: i have a story to tell.....
i was a college freshman...
during my first sem. i had this
experience.....

i have a class in the comm.dept.,,,we had a group
presentation....so we reserved the auditorium.......

when we got in,the lights were already
turned on
and i dropped my bag and set up my
laptop while
the others fixed the projectors and the
posters.....we noticed that one of our
group
member was not around....i looked for her
outside
and i saw her sitting on a bench..she was
having
a
smoke and looked pale...i let her in the
audi cause
the teacher was on her way....she didnt
want to
come in.she revealed to me that she can
see
ghosts and other supernatural beings that
no on
else can.......

according to her...there was a girl at the
ceiling
that kept on laughing and was pointing at
me...she
said she follows me around,and kept on
swinging
from beam to beam.....

as we reached the door,she grabbed my
arm.i
saw
that there was a wet puddle right next to
my bag
on the chair.suddenly something small
fell from the
ceiling and landed on the puddle,it was
a
drop of
liquid.she told me not to look up the
ceiling...but i
was curious...as i looked up i saw a girl
with black
ragged clothes,she has yellow teeth as if
she
didn't
brush her teeth since she was born,she
has long
unruly hair that looked like it cant be
brushed no
matter how you try.she was mocking and
was
laughing at me...she kept on pointing at
me.she
was drooling,and her drool was color
yellow and it
has an awful smell,it was slimy.i got my
things
and
went out of the room,i threw away the
bag
that
has
her drool on it.i didnt want any memories
of what
happened that day.but i kept seeing her
in my
room.i didn't know what to do.i found out
later that
before the school stood there,it was a big
house.she lives in the big house and her
father
didn't want her to go out of their mansion
so she
was locked in a room,she died and her
body was
not found,some say she became
crazy,some say
her body was in the walls of the room and
she
loves to play on the ceiling wandering
around,swinging.the room later on
became the
comm.dept of the school.

i realized that she wanted to let the
people know
what happened to her,because when i
began to
tell
people,she didn't visit me in my room
anymore.the
problem is that the person i told about
her
also
have to spread her story.


so post this message again and also send
it to
other people..if u ignore this and just
read
it,she
will visit you in your room and follow u
wherever
you
will go by swinging on the ceiling.don't
ignore
this,u
dont want to see her face.....BELIEVE
ME......you'll regret it.....keep on sending
and
posting NOW...u must be done after an
hour or
else....

NOW WHAT?
heck i'm out.