Wednesday, April 27, 2005

the waves

uhm. kewl. I like this day. *winks things are like... OKAY. way-too, two-thumbs up. Well, me and my peepz, yeah my friends, went to water camp, AGAIN. This time, it's different. The last time i went, yea it's like fun too, though, oh i don't know, this outing invaded my mind with a different wave.

FIRST. Yeah, i was somewhat bored and feeling lame at home and to go somewhere else. Nerilyn invited me, at first i was not that sure.. because, yeah.. i was feeling so lame. LAMERZ. Abel pleaded me to come too. THen he said, it sounds corny but meaningful... he said to me, "tayong group of friends ^_^ di ba ikaw pa naman nagsbi nde msya pag kulang." hehehe. Corny pero touching diba.

NEXT. So, i went into my nerves. I was tolerated. Oh well. IT might be fun. I wore my new sneakerz. haha. i like the way i walked with it. haha... wala lang. Then, we reached the place. Saw bunch of friends... families. I find it warm. OH NOT the feeling of hot and drenchy thirst-quaking feeling... I mean... WARM inside. Maybe... i was strucked. I miss our family gatherings. In ALabang... where the GARCIA's are always hanging out in times of Christmas and New Year. YEah, i miss that... My cousins... relatives... THE MONEY =).... my crush. WAPAK. meh crush kz ako don. pero d ko insan a. HEHEHE. pero occasional crush lang. ^_^

NEXT to NEXT. *rewind. SO, we were smimming and hanging by the pool... Neri whispered. "Jozel natatakot ako." I asked, why. She said, she heard her lola said, "Ginawa ko tong handaan na to, para kahit wala na ko, maaalala nyo ko." Yeah... scary like a... premonition. But i told her not to be scared, telling her, "Hindi magkakatoo un. Wag ka magicp ng ganyan." *sigh. But you know, i really hate words like that, oh you know, giving premonitions. IF I WAS HER, well i would feel the same.

END. bummer... party's over. Before that, iZZ's crew and the guys of our class went also. Too bad they didn't swim. and of course, TOO gOoD that Jerome was with them telling me some news bout somethin' ....never mind. =)

...then of course, we waved goodbye in FULL THANKS...to Neri's family and tropz... to the waves of that Evening dawn. AWWW love that word. EVening dawn. Sounds kewl and relaxing. Like... elegant. *winks

...BTW we're planning NEXt. Hmmm. ENCHANTED KINGDOM... lol. how i wish it could happen. Our budgets our crumpled, we got no G's man! lol.

...and my mind's crumpled still thinkin of STRAW whoah not again!

...well... my body's crumpled too and i need to sleep. It's like i'm so dizzy. SHeesh it's 1:30 am! Another hour and i would lose my control. Like my brain's gonna explode losing all the nerves for short, BANGAG nanaman ako.

*so, door close. ciao.