Wednesday, March 16, 2005

the BLuRRRs of Black 'n' Red

whuttah? HEY NEW LAYOUT! hues of blak and red! gosh, hope it's not that creepy. But i like the way it is. Uhm.. well, i'm kinda NOT OH SO BUSY THESE DAYS. I'm somewhat exempted in the examz. OH YEAH. except for damn Physics. Bummer.

BoO! hey, a while ago.. i was at Neri's criB. yeah we ate and talk. Abel was there... Jmie.. CHarm and Jewel. yeah, we just wasted time happily out there. hehehe. love it. I'm sure i'm gonna miss them. HMMM... will i get to meet those kinda people, in college? Hope so... but i know they're unforgettable and unique. Nothing, could ever replace them. OH YEAH....... shuckz. T_T OH MYYYYYY.... my birthday's near. AHhhhh the creep!!!! I'M GETTING older man! HEHEHE anyweiz... I get to get another level of freedom... hihihihi.

oh welllll... i almost forgot to say, I MISS STRAW! heheheh. ala lang. SHHHHH. KLALA NIU BA UN? THE HELL! nde! HEHEHE. Actually, it's...

do u want me to say it?

KIS MUNA! lol.

g'nyt