Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Uncracked

Uncrack

well hey. shuckz *_* man... i'm totally not me these past few days. I'm insanely confused on what i feel. waaaaa. i don't understand.... waaaaa. HERE I GO AGAIN! MAYBE I AM falling again. ACk. stop the drama gurl... scram! T_T MAn. I want to crack myself up so that I could know my answer. I am diminished by my blank head. How should I say this? I think I AM SO FALLING FOR "STRAW!" ahhhh. And yet... College is near! WOuld I See him ever ever ever ever again? sheeesh. OH come what may. what gives! anywho, i'm meeting a lot of other dudes out there. RIGHT. But still... i can't imagine. YEAH. I don't know what should i feel. Would I forget him until then? I WANT TO!!! AND YET A WHOLE PART OF ME says NO! MAn... shuckz. What gives dude? When will you leave my mind... my soul... my heart? (waw..lalim non) But you know what, don't want to forget a thing about you. I don't care whatever may happen. I know those things that would occur has their reasons for me to understand. I wonder what would happen. Hmmm.

Anyway!

Wah, graduation's near! April 3! man, time's so fasssst! I don't wanna skate to college! wah. What would happen to me? Would I be so stupid and foolish to understand how to get the hell out there? Would I feel like.... ALONE? NO WAY! huh... what'ver what'ver.... blah. come what may right? Whatever it is.. I should be ready. THIS VACATION... I'm planning a change.

I want to learn some drivin'! alright...kewl.
I want to learn play the guitar... yeahhh music hang out. TO DRIVE MYSELF AWAY FROM THE PC.
Uhm, a make over for myself? Well i don't know. just an improvement of myself i guess. ^_~

RIGHT. sooo.. you see, I'm hangin' by my computer again, and I have 3 quizzes for tomorrow... and.. i'm not yet studyin' HELL NO I'M TIRED... but i should study wah! T_T

greeters go boom... SEE YAH.