Thursday, March 24, 2005

HEY...

new layout. dark again! of course....
oh guess what? I've passed MAPUA. yeah i thought i was goin to mess up that test! ahhhh! besideds that, Well yesterday was somewhat ALRIGHTY!

Yeah, i forgot to post this thingy, i ran out of internet card.... hehe.
Well, Nerilyn, Charm, Jewel, Abel, Kenneth, Me and ALBERT, went to McDo. BTW, ALbert is an old friend of Neri, Charm and Jewel. Yeah, he was somewhat... FUN. HE PLAYS RAGNAROK too. HEHE! We've crave our way to hang out, EATING. I don't know what to say but.. I KNOW IT WAS REALLY KEWL. Yeah, this ain't the first time, WE hanged out.. but... i don't know what to say.. it was somewhat different. HEHEHE. wala lang.

So what did i still miss? Oh yeah, our CAT grad! yey hell's crackin' down.... CAT's no more!

But of course, my blanked BLIND head-over-heart mind is still on a mess. You want to know? UHM, secret.... but if i'm goin to tell you, OMG it's goin to be a drama. Yeah, sharin' my sadness..... well my answer to that problem for now is COLLEGE and AMERICA. Why huh? If Our papers would be fixed early or sooner... Man, I could fly off and so, of my BLIND head-over-heart mind. COLLEGE could be an answer too... Man I could be far away from "that-who" problem.. and within a snap.. BUHBYe, i forgot.

...but i know everythin' would be hard... come what may.... yeah my unfading quote...
come what may... so, now what?

FADE OFF!